Friday, 27 January 2017
Wednesday, 26 October 2016
I decided in 2015 to develop a few light effects for my outside Christmas Tree running on a T-1000S controller with WS2811 pixel leds. I wanted to produce some effects that were more pretty and less tacky and these were the result of a few evenings work.
The tree was setup on a 5ft tree using 150 leds. This version is no longer used since I have no moved to using an Arduino Nano v3 allowing me to generate more effects dynamically in realtime with 400 or less pixel leds @ 20fps. The Arduino source code will hopefully be shared soon.
I have decided to share the source files for the T-1000S. These are limited to the WS2811 based string lights with a maximum of 256 leds connected running @ 20fps.
Please give credit where you use these light effects.
Download Zip - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByRHiM8cmgLtc3ZEVno4Uk14YWs/view?usp=sharing
Monday, 13 April 2015
Friday, 6 March 2015
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
There are three types available
- Simple - Basic distance from ground plane
- Simple (Projected) - Projected style shadow (experimental)
- Object (Projected) - Projected shadow of object (experimental)
- Error found by erikalst has now been fixed
- Shadow will nolonger disappear if object drops below ground plane
Compatible with Newtek LightWave 9.6 and above.
Download - sourcecode (.ls)